April Lockhart

April Lockhart was born on July 4 1995 in seventh grade. She began playing guitar and taking piano lessons, sparking her interest in writing songs. When she was in seventh grade April started taking guitar and piano lessons. The lessons sparked her passion in songwriting. When she was 14 April, she spent a lot of time writing songs and honed her musicianship ability. Then, she began taking trips to NY and LA along with her dad to help them compose songs. The month also saw her include other related topics for some of her peers who are dealing in the area of bullying by peers and teens who commit suicide through the songs"Take my Hand. Lockhart is an influencer in the beauty and lifestyle industry with a growing fan base. She works with popular brand Ilia in partnership, and is also a lifestyle expert. She has a disability that is a component of her identity, but it is not the whole of the picture. So, Lockhart's Instagram page isn't afraid to talk about her disabilities, yet it's not focused on her disability neither. What is the message? It is important to remember that we all have multiple faces. Our identities are varied and we're much greater than the bodies we wear. Lockhart in a video message sent from her Nashville at home, claims that I don't wish for that to be a part of me. I am far more than just my physical self. It doesn't impact my day-to-day life I do things normally, and I've discovered my own way to adjust things. But, I consider that it is a crucial component of my life. Lockhart, a real source of inspiration for anyone who wants to be self-accepting and is currently on a lengthy process to attain it. She admits that she's been through periods of being uncomfortable with her body and sometimes not being confident in wearing certain types of clothing showing off her arms. She wears what she likes and is proud to post pictures of herself wearing the clothes she chooses on social media. Self-love, she says, is a kind of journey. "I do not think that you'll ever get there," she said. It's a journey, I don't think you ever get there. I think it is important to surround yourself with those who are able to see your.

 April Lockhart April p   Lockhart o  April Love Geary  April Love i  April j Geary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Annie Liu and Antonella Roccuzz

Aparna Brielle

Arielle Kebbel and Arielle Vandenberg